How to Delete your Facebook account temporarily or permanently?Admin
You can deactivate your Facebook account for that you have to follow the simple steps.
1) Log in to your account click on the blue drop-down arrow symbol that has shown in the image, located at the top right corner of the facebook page.
2) Go to the setting option and click on General in the left column.
3) In the general option, you will see “ manage account “ click on it.
As you can see in the above image there is an option called deactivate your account, click on it and follow the instructions to delete your facebook account temporarily.
4) Then it will pop up with something like this enter your password and click on the continue.
To delete your Facebook account permanently :
1) Log in to your facebook account and click on the drop-down arrow in the top right corner of the facebook page.
2) Go to Setting option, click on it then in the left column you will see General option.
3) Next, a page opens on the screen like this, click on manage account.
4) Then click on deactivate your account.
5) It will pop up with a column that asks to enter your password when you are done then click on continue.
And you are done. If you want to cancel the deletion, you have 30 days to log into your facebook account and click on Cancel Deletion. Otherwise, you need to be patient for a month, to your Facebook account is permanently deleted.