I forgot my Facebook password and email password. How can I log into Facebook?Admin
I forgot my Facebook password and email password. How can I log into Facebook?
1) If you have forgotten your Facebook account password and email id, you will need to click on the ‘Forgotten account ’ area on the right hand of the Facebook login home page as shown in the screenshot.
2) It takes you via to the Find Your Facebook Account page, where you have the option of typing your username, phone number, email or full name in the box. Then click ‘Search.’
3) You will see a list of accounts that match your search. Find yourself and click ‘This is my account.’
4) Pick the Reset Your Password method to get your Facebook password reset code sent through email. If you have set-up a phone number, you get the code sent through SMS, and if you have a Google account connected to your Facebook account, you can reset your Facebook password using the Google Account Manager.
5) Follow the instructions on the reset link and Enter The Code you receive and click continue.